What is a Learnership?
A learnership is a means of obtaining a qualification whilst working. It is made up of unit standards that talk to the qualification and are relevant to the skills required to be competent in the fulfilment of the work.
The unit standards are of three types: Fundamental Unit Standards (which cover literacy and communication, and basic mathematical skills); Core Unit Standards, which are central to the qualification, and Elective Unit Standards which allows for the equipping of skills that complement the workplace and allows the learner to gather additional skills, which will enable them to perform better or be utilized beyond their current position. The electives can be selected from a range of unit standards, depending on the type of qualifications the learner is applying for.
Take a look at the Various Learnerships we offer. Click on any link below for more information.
Logistics & Supply Chain
- QUAL 74149: National Certificate: Supply Chain Management (NQF 5)
- QUAL 48962: Further Education and Training Certificate: Manufacturing and Assemble Logistics (M&AL) (NQF 4)
- QUAL 83986: National Certificate: Stores and Warehousing Management
- QUAL 83987: Further Education and Training Certificate – Inventory and Inventory Control (NQF Level 4)
- QUAL 83988: Further Education and Training Certificate – Planning and Scheduling Techniques (NQF Level 4)
- QUAL 83989: Further Education and Training Certificate – Manufacturing Control (NQF Level 4)
Feel We Are A Good Match For Your Project?
We are ready to transform your Supply Chain with our expert knowledge and practical experience in Warehouse Security. Reach us today by clicking the button below.